Site Sponsors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 101 to 134 of 134

Thread: PENTAX 645D II

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica, central america
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shashin View Post
    I have a great idea. We need four East coast members: one to buy the Hasselblad, one to buy the Phase, one to buy the Pentax, and I will buy the beer. We get together and take pictures and drink beer. I am sure we will have results!
    Yeah, results like :
    1. (4) drunk
    2. (3) stolen cameras
    3. (3) crying photographers
    4 (1) One person with a grandchildren ready anecdote.



    In the other hand it will be good to see a direct comparison.

    Best regards,
    J. Duncan
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  2. #102
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,673
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Like Marc, I too was under the impression that a the S2, 645D and the Hassy HD-40 all used a Kodak sensor.

    Dave (D&A)
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    W. NY, close to Toronto, far from NYC
    Posts
    1,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by D&A View Post
    Like Marc, I too was under the impression that a the S2, 645D and the Hassy HD-40 all used a Kodak sensor.

    Dave (D&A)
    Correct Dave. See Rob's post. H uses the KAF 40000 too; not sure about 16 bit with the Leica.

    Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    The S2 uses the KAF-37500 and the Pentax uses the KAF-40000,the Leica is 16bit and the Pentax 14bit afaik..

    Size is slightly different,45x30 vs 44x33..

    Rob

  4. #104
    Senior Member douglasf13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, USA
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    14 bits is enough for even the newest backs, and the 16bit thing is just a marketing point. Here's a great post about it from Joaquim "theSuede," who works in the industry:

    https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/to...24/10#11758030

    In fact, I'd recommend reading that entire 17 page thread, particularly Joaquim "theSuede's" posts. It's a lot of nice insight on the advantages of larger format.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  5. #105
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by D&A View Post
    Like Marc, I too was under the impression that a the S2, 645D and the Hassy HD-40 all used a Kodak sensor.

    Dave (D&A)
    If you mean me I said the H4D/40 and 645D use the same sensor. The S2 does not.

    - Marc

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_R View Post
    The 645D was never really a big success mainly thanks to the D800E.
    really? maybe in the US, but there is a little more space left on the planet for photographers
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Big Island, Hawaii & Utah
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    11

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_R View Post
    The 645D was never really a big success mainly thanks to the D800E. The 645D just does not have much better image quality overall than the Nikon (dynamic range is even a touch less on the Pentax). Specially for landscape situations.
    The 645D was introduced two years before the D800e and judging from the fact that Ricoh is putting resources into continuing it (as well as other Pentax products), I would say it was quite a success, all things considered. By the time the D800e was introduced, the 645D, like most technology products, was on the downhill slope towards end-of-manufacturing life.

    As for it not being a landscape camera, I would differ with you. I use it primarily for landscapes. I did use a D800e for over a month and had time to extensively compare files and in spite of differences regarding dynamic range and slightly better S/N performance, the IQ of the 800e simply didn't match my expectations vs the 645D. I'm not alone in that opinion.

  8. #108
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,673
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    If you mean me … I said the H4D/40 and 645D use the same sensor. The S2 does not.

    - Marc[/QUOTE]

    Marc, I certainly don't want to misquote you. I thought you also were under the impression that the S2 used a Kodak produced sensor although maybe not the same one as used in the 645D and Hassy HD-40. This is my impression too.

    Dave (D&A)

  9. #109
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Oh, I see Dave. Yes, Kodak makes the sensor in the S and S2. I thought the discussion was about the same Kodak sensor in all three cameras. I believe Leica custom specified theirs, and as far as I know it isn't used in any other camera whether it is an exclusive design, or could be used by another company, I do not know.

    - Marc

  10. #110
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Shashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    4,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    141

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Yes, Leica had exclusivity for their sensor. When TrueSense was a division of Kodak you could get the codes/model numbers for their sensors and their pixel resolution. For every sensor except the Leica one, you could get a detailed spec sheet. The S2/S sensor was conspicuous by its absence. No other camera used it. The difference between that and the other sensors is simply unknown. But since they share the same technology, it is doubtful there was any practical difference. The difference is probably in the architecture in the different cameras rather the sensor per se.
    Will

    http://www.hakusancreation.com
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  11. #111
    Senior Member douglasf13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, USA
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shashin View Post
    Yes, Leica had exclusivity for their sensor. When TrueSense was a division of Kodak you could get the codes/model numbers for their sensors and their pixel resolution. For every sensor except the Leica one, you could get a detailed spec sheet. The S2/S sensor was conspicuous by its absence. No other camera used it. The difference between that and the other sensors is simply unknown. But since they share the same technology, it is doubtful there was any practical difference. The difference is probably in the architecture in the different cameras rather the sensor per se.
    Agreed. I'd guess the difference is simply in size, but I have no idea.

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    A few more interesting bits here:

    RICOH IMAGING to Exhibit 4 Reference Products atCP<sup>+</sup> 2014 Camera and Imaging Show

    RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. is pleased to announce the exhibition of four reference products -- medium-format digital SLR camera, interchangeable lenses and camera accessories currently under development -- at CP+ 2014, one of the largest and most comprehensive camera and imaging shows in Asia. This annual event will be held from February 13 to 16 at the PACIFICO YOKOHAMA convention center in Japan.

    Reference Products
    1.Product type:Medium-format digital SLR camera (Product Image 1 , Product Image 2)

    Model name (tentative): PENTAX 645D 2014
    ・Latest, super-high-resolution CMOS image sensor
    ・High-speed response in a variety of photographic applications
    ・Tilt-type LCD monitor
    ・Market launch scheduled for Spring 2014
    2. Interchangeable lens for 645 mount digital camera (Product Image)

    Model name (tentative): to be announced later
    ・Ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for use with the 645D
    ・Newly designed optics optimized for digital imaging characteristics
    ・Market launch: to be decided
    3. Interchangeable lens for Q mount digital camera (Product Image)

    Model name (tentative): TELEPHOTO MACRO
    ・Unifocal telephoto macro lens (high-performance-series model) for use with Q mount interchangeable-lens digital cameras
    ・Market launch: to be decided
    4. Film duplication accessory (Product Image)

    Model name (tentative):PENTAX Film Duplicator
    ・Produces digital duplicates of silver-halide-film images in combination with a digital SLR camera and a dedicated flash unit.
    ・Compatible with 35mm- and medium-format films
    ・Market launch: to be decided


    Notes:
    Model names, designs, specifications and market launch schedules of these products are all tentative and subject to change without notice. Prices of these products will be announced at a later date.

  13. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    645D was a success until D800/D800e came to market.

    I'm from California. I bought my 645d in the summer of 2010 from Japan directly with some help from a friend living there. I waited for 3 months after putting my credit card on it. Pentax said 500 units were built per month (and for Japan only) due to their limited production capacity then. I believe it was some 14 months later they brought 645D to the States and eventually rest of the world.

    645d was not marketed for the traditional digital MF market occupied by P1 and Hass and Leica and others. Pentax made it very clear when announcing 645d that it was aimed at the market of "pixel cameras" like Nikon D3x which was sold at $9000. That's why 645d was priced at $10k.

    645d enjoyed its success until Nikon responded with D800/D800e. A friend of mine visited Nikon's R&D base in Tokyo and the Japanese showed them the comparison between D800e and 645D. Of course Pentax had to slash the price short after.

    I think with 645D2, Pentax can have some breathing room in the pixel area (50MP vs 36 MP now).

    What I'm trying to say is, the focus on Pentax has never been the traditional MF market. That market was/is too small for them to consider (6000 units a year?). That's the reason they price 645d and 645d2 more close to DSLR then MF backs and cameras.

  14. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Another point is that Pentax CAN manufacture a medium format camera with a much lower cost compared to likes of P1, Hass, Leica, and other traditional MF palyers. Why? they have 135 DSLR product line that they can leverage. Especially they can leverage R&D and component sourcing and others. 645d share the same 14-bit ADC, image processor, AF module, LCD screen, memory, flash, etc with their DSLR products, say K5.

    On the other hand, for P1 or Hass, they don't have this leverage. If they had priced their products like Pentax, they would have lost money.

  15. #115
    Workshop Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by laopai View Post
    Another point is that Pentax CAN manufacture a medium format camera with a much lower cost compared to likes of P1, Hass, Leica, and other traditional MF palyers. Why? they have 135 DSLR product line that they can leverage. Especially they can leverage R&D and component sourcing and others. 645d share the same 14-bit ADC, image processor, AF module, LCD screen, memory, flash, etc with their DSLR products, say K5.

    On the other hand, for P1 or Hass, they don't have this leverage. If they had priced their products like Pentax, they would have lost money.
    I sincerely hope they aren't sharing the same image processor and memory with their K5 or similar. You can read about the enormous technological hurdle it was for P1 to make the most out of this very fast CMOS sensor in our article IQ250, CMOS fully realized.

    Notably good live view requires sampling the full sensor and downrez from there. If you skip lines during sampling you get bad artifacts and false indications of sharpness on fine detail, and also do less well in low light.

    If you want good live view to the computer (option for a large window and fast frame rate) you need a FAST implementation of USB3 and very fast internal bus speeds.

    If you want live view on the LCD itself on the camera you likewise need a lot of horsepower.

    If you want to be able to shoot continuously without a buffer and have extended bouts of consistently fast shooting with fast review of the most recent capture (read: nearly every fashion shoot I've ever tech'd in NYC) then you need exceptionally fast memory and bus speed and an image processor custom built to handle 50mp raw files.

    Anyway, everything is rumor right now. Even when they announce official specs we can can't do the relevant comparisons and tests until they ship a product.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

  16. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by dougpeterson View Post
    I sincerely hope they aren't sharing the same image processor and memory with their K5 or similar. You can read about the enormous technological hurdle it was for P1 to make the most out of this very fast CMOS sensor in our article IQ250, CMOS fully realized.

    Notably good live view requires sampling the full sensor and downrez from there. If you skip lines during sampling you get bad artifacts and false indications of sharpness on fine detail, and also do less well in low light.

    If you want good live view to the computer (option for a large window and fast frame rate) you need a FAST implementation of USB3 and very fast internal bus speeds.

    If you want live view on the LCD itself on the camera you likewise need a lot of horsepower.

    If you want to be able to shoot continuously without a buffer and have extended bouts of consistently fast shooting with fast review of the most recent capture (read: nearly every fashion shoot I've ever tech'd in NYC) then you need exceptionally fast memory and bus speed and an image processor custom built to handle 50mp raw files.

    Anyway, everything is rumor right now. Even when they announce official specs we can can't do the relevant comparisons and tests until they ship a product.
    Sorry I didn't make it clear. It was 645D that shares it components and R&D with K5, not the upcoming 645D2. that's why we 645D shooters always complain about the slow image processing speed and the shrunk AF points in the center...

    But I guess 645D2 will share those with K3 or the upcoming Pentax full frame DSLR? without sharing, it's almost impossible to price 645D2 around $10K.

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Big Island, Hawaii & Utah
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    11

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    A Japanese website quoted on Pentaxforums.com, indicates the 645D II will be capable of 3 fps. If true, along with live view, video capabilities, and AF improvements borrowed from the K3, would seem to indicate the 645D II will have some robust capabilities.

  18. #118
    Senior Member Ed Hurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    As a proud and very happy 645D user, I have to underline the importance of the above points about support. I live in Australia and was unfortunate enough to have had a problem with the body a little while ago that required repairs. Pentax (Ricoh) themselves have no relevant facility in Australia - just a relationship with a company called C R Kennedy who can do some things themselves - so anything complex or subtle or requiring spare parts means the camera has to be shipped to Japan and back. My camera disappeared into a black hole for over 3 months without a loaner or even any concrete idea of when I would get it back. Language barriers between C R Kennedy and Japan did not help either. Calls from me (to C R Kennedy) were either not returned at all or, when I eventually got impatient enough to escalate things, were simply met by assurances that it would come back as soon as possible. This is clearly not good enough for a pro spec camera. They need decent local support, the ability to resolve things themselves in country (for anything other than major major things), loaners and people here who truly understand what is going on. In short, professional standards of support.

    The 645D is a brilliant piece of kit and very reliable. I have every confidence that the 645Dii will be excellent as well. But they really need proper, global (i.e. local) support if they are going to succeed in this segment.
    Ed Hurst, www.spiffingpics.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    W. NY, close to Toronto, far from NYC
    Posts
    1,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurst View Post
    ................The 645D is a brilliant piece of kit and very reliable. I have every confidence that the 645Dii will be excellent as well. But they really need proper, global (i.e. local) support if they are going to succeed in this segment.

    I very much agree. Years ago I sent a 67 300mm ED to the Pentax USA repair facility in Colorado and had an enlightening conversion with the repair technician about issues I was having with the 645 body. Since then, Pentax USA has closed their facility and outsourced repairs to an independent; when I call there I get a receptionist, who may be a very nice person, but can tell me nothing about my camera.

    Tom

  20. #120
    Senior Member Ed Hurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    I would even accept the absence of someone knowledgeable to chat to. What I struggle with is "your 10k camera will vanish for months on end without any alternative cover and you will just have to wait and see what happens".

  21. #121
    Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    564

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurst View Post
    I would even accept the absence of someone knowledgeable to chat to. What I struggle with is "your 10k camera will vanish for months on end without any alternative cover and you will just have to wait and see what happens".
    That's the Leica experience too btw. It's not unique to Pentax.
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

    As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  22. #122
    Senior Member Ed Hurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    It kinda sucks... They need either to have full local facilities so work can be done quickly or have loaners. Ideally both.

  23. #123
    New Member Plateau Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Got to play with this today at WPPI.
    Confirmed the $9,995 price and a new WA Zoom for the 645 !
    Excellent screen too!
    Looks tempting.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  24. #124
    Senior Member bensonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    2,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    819

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Do you know what the focal length range on the new wide angle zoom is? I haven't been able to find that anywhere. Price on the zoom?

    Gary

  25. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    25

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Does anybody know or can speculate on the new WA zoom. In particular, how close on the wide end will it be to the 25mm. Does anybody think that the 25mm will see a price reduction when the new zoom comes out?

    Rick

  26. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    W. NY, close to Toronto, far from NYC
    Posts
    1,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Plateau Light View Post
    Got to play with this today at WPPI.
    Confirmed the $9,995 price and a new WA Zoom for the 645 !
    Excellent screen too!
    Looks tempting.
    You were able to handle the camera? My understanding of CP+ is the camera was under glass. Like everyone else I'm curious about the focal lengths of the zoom.

  27. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    So, what was the focal length of the WA zoom?

  28. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Real LV on camera screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plateau Light View Post
    Got to play with this today at WPPI.
    Confirmed the $9,995 price and a new WA Zoom for the 645 !
    Excellent screen too!
    Looks tempting.

  29. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Czech Republic and Austria
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    52

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurst View Post
    As a proud and very happy 645D user, I have to underline the importance of the above points about support. I live in Australia and was unfortunate enough to have had a problem with the body a little while ago that required repairs. Pentax (Ricoh) themselves have no relevant facility in Australia - just a relationship with a company called C R Kennedy who can do some things themselves - so anything complex or subtle or requiring spare parts means the camera has to be shipped to Japan and back. My camera disappeared into a black hole for over 3 months without a loaner or even any concrete idea of when I would get it back. Language barriers between C R Kennedy and Japan did not help either. Calls from me (to C R Kennedy) were either not returned at all or, when I eventually got impatient enough to escalate things, were simply met by assurances that it would come back as soon as possible. This is clearly not good enough for a pro spec camera. They need decent local support, the ability to resolve things themselves in country (for anything other than major major things), loaners and people here who truly understand what is going on. In short, professional standards of support.

    The 645D is a brilliant piece of kit and very reliable. I have every confidence that the 645Dii will be excellent as well. But they really need proper, global (i.e. local) support if they are going to succeed in this segment.
    Just to contrast your experience with the support provided by Leica for the S2. I had a problem with the sensor on my ex-demo S2 (red line running through some images). Brought the camera to my dealer (Leicashop Vienna) and had it back in my hands, with new sensor, in exactly one week. On a second occasion, one or two images in a series were half-scrambled. I sent them to the dealer by email, had a response the next day that new firmware had to be installed by Leica in Solms. Once again, the camera was back in one week, no problems. Two years have passed since then and, touch wood, no further problems have occurred. Accepting that things may go wrong with any piece of equipment, I was impressed by Leica's response.

  30. #130
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,673
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    It sounds like you received exceptional service...what one would hope and expect from Leica. Yet on this very website (Getdpi), Aboud has recently described a vastly different experience regarding multiple issues with his Leica S body. With that said, my experience and from those I converse with, is that Leica service has been vastly superior to Pentax's in the medium format arena.

    Dave (D&A)

  31. #131
    Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    564

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    When it comes to service I think it makes a HUGE difference when you're geographically close to the manufacturer! IMHO distance and timezones are never your friend.
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

    As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"

  32. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    sent my 645D in for some work here in Canada. I think it went down east 2000 km. Had it back in 2 weeks. And that time included me shipping it north 600km extra to my dealer and them shipping it back. Vienna to Solm? We call that going for coffee.
    Last edited by hsteeves; 6th March 2014 at 18:15. Reason: added some words

  33. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    W. NY, close to Toronto, far from NYC
    Posts
    1,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Quote Originally Posted by hsteeves View Post
    sent my 645D in for some work here in Canada. I think it went down east 2000 km. Had it back in 2 weeks. And that time included me shipping it north 600km extra to my dealer and them shipping it back. Vienna to Solm? We call that going for coffee.
    Well that's Pentax Canada, who as far as I can tell, is largely unchanged from the old (pre-Hoya) Pentax; for those of us to the south, Pentax USA is not what it was. Perhaps Ricoh will change that.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  34. #134
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Manchester/Jerusalem
    Posts
    2,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    290

    Re: PENTAX 645D II

    Ed, we have to have our DF sent back to Denmark for each repair. 3 weeks at minimum. Hasselbad are no better.
    I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz

    Website: http://www.timelessjewishart.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •