The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Client images - show your paid work!

Nacho's Apartment. Nacho is an architect and interior designer. He has portuguese background and his family is in the gourmet business. This is his kitchen.

Later some more.
PD: Next week I'll be working with him again in a big house in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. ACH

Last edited:

chkproductions

To Dan - this is a great thread. Thanks for thinking of it.

To each and every photographer that posted their images - it's just a great inspiration to see all that goes into really well crafted photography. I'll keep coming back for more.

chk

chkproductions

Shot for a manufacturer of bespoke kitchens and fitted furniture. This was in a very nice renovated little manor house in Cheshire, England.

5Dmk2 using 24mm ts-e. Three of the images are 5 shot stitches, shifting the lens diagonally.
Craig - could you please indicate which images are 5 shot stitches. And what is shifting diagonally? Thanks.

Great work.

chk

Last edited:

danlindberg

I have done a whole series of images for a company manufacturing electrical bicycles. (Fun to ride....)
I have under two full days been working with the same setup throughout - The Alpa MAX, Schneider 120 N and Credo 60. Not a single lens change...
For once working with a client that was well prepared and perfect communication. Many hours, but a joy.
Working on PP right now, but thought I post one of them :D

I have done a whole series of images for a company manufacturing electrical bicycles. (Fun to ride....)
I have under two full days been working with the same setup throughout - The Alpa MAX, Schneider 120 N and Credo 60. Not a single lens change...
For once working with a client that was well prepared and perfect communication. Many hours, but a joy.
Working on PP right now, but thought I post one of them :D
EXIF is showing M9. You copy and paste images onto an existing canvas?

danlindberg

I found the layer in the template and now it does not say M9 anymore, however, I ticked 'all metadata' when saving for web but now it does not appear anything! If I do not use the matting it says Credo 60 in the exif....

Anyway, client wanted 'pop' for this one. Two metre wide silver reflector bouncing back sunlight and shot wideopen made the bike stand out.

Very Nice Dan! This is my favorite of them all. The "pop" really makes this bike a product I would want to buy. Normally your photos are very natural. Your combination of natural and controlled light really makes this one stick out for me.

Look forward to seeing more of your product photos in the future as this is a domain that I can relate to better than your architecture photos :)

I found the layer in the template and now it does not say M9 anymore, however, I ticked 'all metadata' when saving for web but now it does not appear anything! If I do not use the matting it says Credo 60 in the exif....

Anyway, client wanted 'pop' for this one. Two metre wide silver reflector bouncing back sunlight and shot wideopen made the bike stand out.

danlindberg

Dan so good! The last one my favorite!

ACH
Very Nice Dan! This is my favorite of them all. The "pop" really makes this bike a product I would want to buy. Normally your photos are very natural. Your combination of natural and controlled light really makes this one stick out for me.

Look forward to seeing more of your product photos in the future as this is a domain that I can relate to better than your architecture photos :)
Thank you guys!

Client wanted the bike to stand out, be true to colours of the product but, balancing on the edge of overcooking it. As you very well write, that is not my standard preference but a case of working according to client criteria.
As soon as I got the brief I knew that this would be perfect for the SK120, wide open at focusdistance of 3-5 metres. This lens is absolutely incredible at f5.6 at this distance and focus separation very nice.
What really 'made' this particular shot were three reflectors, one white circular for each wheel and one large silver for main frame. When those were (carefully) placed it was just a question of waiting until the sun gave me the right amount of overall light. Without those reflectors the image became, maybe not dead, but.....hmmm....ordinary :)
Lastly I have enhanced the bike shadow somewhat.

danlindberg

Dan so good! The last one my favorite!

ACH

Oooops - doublepost. Sorry.

Ben Rubinstein

They look like decent electric bikes. I've had one for a year, I bike to work and back each day on it, 12km. Not bad for someone who can barely walk any more due to disability. Mine is Chinese junk however.