The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Is it a sign?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I bought a Metz flash on the great, big auction site last week. For some reason, the seller sold it together with a brand new strap for a Hasselblad H-series camera (I didn't notice when I bid for the flash). Is it a sign of things to come? Should I just give up any resistance and donate my wallet to the internet, hoping that a camera that fits the strap will suddenly appear on my doorstep as well :confused:

Shashin

Come on in. The water is fine.

So, let get down to work. What is the current limit on your credit card? And can you get another?

All our advice is free (read: it does not cost us anything).

Shashin

You will notice, there is no stop sign in this section of the forum. There are a couple of yield signs and one big danger sign, however.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I bought a Metz flash on the great, big auction site last week. For some reason, the seller sold it together with a brand new strap for a Hasselblad H-series camera (I didn't notice when I bid for the flash). Is it a sign of things to come? Should I just give up any resistance and donate my wallet to the internet, hoping that a camera that fits the strap will suddenly appear on my doorstep as well :confused:
Jorgen

Are you sure the strap is for the H-System and not for the LUNAR or STELLAR ?
That would be a real Oracle sign. . . . :D