The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf DM33 is loosing the date

archivue

is there a battery inside the back to keep the date up to date ?
can i change it by myself ?

my DM33 is loosing the date now… it says 1981…

thanks

Pemihan

If just I could go back to 1981 I would be happy :)

Joke aside, I would think it should have some kind of battery to keep the date, but I really don't know--

archivue

no solution so far… they told me to try to keep it fire with the firewire cable for few hours… sometimes it's enough… it didn't work !
It need to be serviced… mine is only 3 years and a half old… a disposal camera maybe ?
it looks like a bad conception for me… is it the same for IQ and Credo ?
Buy an IQ today for 30 000 $ it will need to be serviced in 3 years to keep the date ?!

Paul2660

My P45+ lost the date 2 times. The P45+ had a battery that could be replaced but on by the service center. Both times I had to send it in under the value add warranty.

Paul

daf

You should ask your Leaf dealer to arrange you to get a Credo 40/60 demo during the time of the servicing ...
All good compagny should provide to professional this kind of service;)

RodK

is there a battery inside the back to keep the date up to date ?
can i change it by myself ?

my DM33 is loosing the date now… it says 1981…

thanks
Did you try to reset back to factory default in the menu, and then reset the date?
Rod