The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P30+ on an RZ67II

jars121

G'day everyone,

Here's the story. I found a P30+ in Hasselblad H mount around a year ago, for next to nothing (the rear screen had been shattered, which is of no concern to me whatsoever).

I have used a P45+ with my GX680III in the past (rental), and found it to be a very useful platform, albeit rather clunky and slow.

Given that Kapture Group makes and sells a really great H mount to GX680 P1 adapter (of which I already have the M645 and Hasselblad V), it looks like I'll eventually get to use my P30+ with the GX680III once I get around to buying the H adapter.

Now, I've used an RZ in the past and loved it. If I were to acquire a 67 in the future, are there similar adapters available to use my H mount P30+? I've read elsewhere that Leaf makes/made this adapter, but that's about as far I've gone in terms of finding a solution.

Does anyone have any experience with this combination?

Many thanks,

Jamie

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
H mount phase backs on an RZ will require a separate wake up signal. If you wish to shoot hand held this is not a good path to go down.

jars121

H mount phase backs on an RZ will require a separate wake up signal. If you wish to shoot hand held this is not a good path to go down.
I definitely plan on shooting handheld, so perhaps this isn't the solution I'm looking for :cry:

If only my back was in a M645 mount, I'd be living the dream!