The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad lens adapter to Canon 5DII

john tran

Hi everybody,
I am new to this forum and looking for help on Hasselblad lens adapter to my Canon 5DII.
I have a whole collection of Hasselblad 503CW and now I would like to use some of the Hassy lens onto my Canon. Can you recommend which adapter will work well for Hasselblad lens on to Canon.
Thank you very much.
JT

SHV

Get the appropriate FotodioX adapter for less than $100 USD. If the lenses work well for you then consider moving up to a Novoflex adapter system or if you want a tilt shift adapter get a Mirex from Germany.

Steve

Udo

+1 for the Mirex T/S adapter. I am using one to attached Hasselblad V-System lenses to Nikon cameras. It is very well made, smooth in operation and has a tripod mount. Highly recommended.

Regards, Udo

robmac

Fotodiox Pro - works like a charm. I've shot Hassy and M645 glass on Canon and now M645 on Nikon. The Mirex works great as well.

john tran

I take a look at Mirex website and it is in German language :( Do they have location in USA?
What about NovoFlex, is this a T/S as well?
Thanks for all response.
--JT

SHV

NovoFlex is not T/S. IIRC, when I got my Mirex, I e-mailed Mirex for buying instructions. The cost was about 400 euros. It was a bit of a hassle but it works well and excellent quality.

Steve