The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which QR Plate for Cambo RS

etrump

I recently purchased a cambo RS. I am currently using a telephoto lens plate as a quick release plate and want to replace with an appropriate plate.

I would appreciate hearing which plate would be best for arca/rrs style QR clamp.

Thanks

Don Libby

I had been using a spare plate that I had in a drawer until I switched to the Arca C1 Cube, (I brought a Swiss plate the same time I ordered the Cube).

I’m not too sure who made the other plate or even if there’s a name attached however just as soon as I return home (I’m shooting the Redwoods) I’ll drop you a line.

Enjoy that RS!

don

D

ddk

I recently purchased a cambo RS. I am currently using a telephoto lens plate as a quick release plate and want to replace with an appropriate plate.

I would appreciate hearing which plate would be best for arca/rrs style QR clamp.

Thanks
Call RSS or Arca, either one will recommend a plate that works.