The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need a few Yosemite MFD Images....:)

Egor

Hi Folks,
I just finished a shoot in studio for a shoe client and all the images were shot using Credo-80 as they are going to be projected on a 60ft x 20ft horizontal screen for an inhouse sales presentation. Kindve like a keynote presentation for company insiders.
In any case, the theme is Yosemite and specifically El Cap and winter tree scenes.
I would love to have some stock images that are on par with the studio images and thought I would ask here for anyone who shoots MFD up there if they would be interested in letting us use an image or two for this one-time only presentation.
Budget is pretty small (they are talking about using istock images or some such). I just thought I would ask here :)
Let me know!
Thanks

Eric