The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone have a 64GB CF card?

gogopix

Subscriber
I must be doing something wrong
when I click with the hand, both get SMALLER
on the same screen, when I open in actual pixels in viewers (eg image and fax viewer in windows)I can see images twice as lorge (these are both natively over 1000 wide

Is there some setting?

thx
Vic

PS BTW I am known as a 'gorilla tester'
if it can be broken, I will do it!:D

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Victor,

The first click takes you to the initial render on *your host* site. So you need to click one more time on your hosts first image. Most hosts do have the initial image smaller as it saves load times, some trim every upload, however we allow you to upload the full file to your album. **However 2, if you just add them as attachments on our site, they will be sized to a max of 900 pix.**

So, if you want to show a full sized jpeg on our site, you need to first load it into your gallery or some other host site that allows a full size upload, then link to it from the post. When you do the upload to our gallery, three versions of your file will be generated, the original, a thumb, and a 900 pixel intermediate image -- you can link to any of them to put into the post.

Hope that helps,

gogopix

Subscriber
Re: Anyone have a 64GB CF card? NEW RAW

ok
on LL someone pointed out that the 45 and 65 were focused different (I did here first, but...:)

I wanted infinity and near focus, but sent one for 45 and one for 65 (can't remember. STM going; if you don't know what that means, you ain't over 65 yet!

messed up the focus of the 45 and 65 are reversed
here are the counterparts (you now have 4 raw if you bothered to download the other ones.)
you will have now raw of infinity focus and pole focus for 45 and 65

https://www.yousendit.com/download/WnBRY05uTWNCMTUzZUE9PQ

Victor

Last edited:

etrigan63

Victor,
my wife saw your sample pics and is keen to know what part of the country you live in. It's very beautiful.