The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H5D-50c Live view firmware is available !!

darr

NP-Web ƒnƒbƒZƒ‹ƒuƒ‰ƒbƒhƒfƒWƒ^ƒ‹ƒJƒ￾ƒ‰ƒoƒbƒN Haselblad CFV-50c
Just as well you got in when you did, Darr...
I'm really gutted, as I am set to buy early next year. Perhaps not anymore...
PS: Love to hear your experiences / thoughts so far.
I was torn between buying now or wait till after the first of the year. In the end, I was afraid inventory would be depleted and/or the price would go up, so I took a gamble. I have been waiting to upgrade from the P45, but it had to be a major upgrade with Live View. The CFV50c answers my need, thankfully. Sorry to hear about the possible price increase. If you can buy from the seller I purchased from, I would recommend them. I had no hassles whatsoever and the back arrived new with a battery.

I started this thread regarding my initial images made with the CFV50c.

vjbelle

The ebay listing for this back still shows 2 available for the asking price of $13500.00. Is that the vendor you dealt with? My experiences with my Leaf back are similar to yours. The chip is very easy to work with and produces a wonderful file. Printed crops from this back and my Phase 80mp back at the 40 inch print level are indistinguishable. Great that you have had a good experience dealing with a vendor all the way from Japan.

Victor

Last edited:

darr

The ebay listing for this back still shows 2 available for the asking price of $13500.00. Is that the vendor you dealt with? My experiences with my Leaf back are similar to yours. The chip is very easy to work with and produces a wonderful file. Printed crops from this back and my Phase 80mp back at the 40 inch print level are indistinguishable. Great that you have had a good experience dealing with a vendor all the way from Japan.

Victor
Yes Victor, it was breguetcamera that sold me the CFV50c. As I said previously, I would not hesitate to purchase from them again, as the transaction went smoothly and the seller answered my questions before the sale promptly. The back arrived in new condition and was packaged well. Once the packaged arrived in NY, it went International Priority Mail to my door. Glad to know your Leaf back work so well for you.

Happy Holidays,
Darr