The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

lenses for cambo

Tinus

Also I'm almost there: a Cambo wide with a 70 HRW, T/S and instead of a 150 mm Schneider I will go for a Mamyia 150/2.8 D lens and using still my 645 AFD for the longer distances. All the comments from you did help me.. and also there was a bit of luck.. the euro lost 20 % to the swiss francs last week. The dealer offers me for example the 70 now for 4.9k, thats pretty good and its hard to resist..
Martin

Tinus

i know John, only there are borders and customs between us - it ads about 15 - 18 % for me.. and of course i have some solidarity with the dealer too, i was able to test the cambo for three days for free.. i hope you will find some one soon..