The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Used Phase one IQ160 prices

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Depends on mount, condition, accessories, whether you want dealer support, and how you're paying.

As the largest Phase One dealer in the country we have a large number of backs come through in new, demo, post-rental, refurb, and used conditions. Inventory changes nearly daily, but we'd be glad to hear from you.

If you're not in a rush and we don't have what you're looking for, we can note to call you when one is available.

jlm

Workshop Member
i was unable to get 17k for mine, h back, pristine, low count, no warranty left. did some creative horse trading and passed it on

Don Libby

CI might still have my older IQ160 I traded for a newer IQ 180. It was Guy's back so second hand is is that third hand now...

f8orbust

Privately ? Since you can buy a 180 with VAW for $15k, a 160 should be around the $11.5k mark, all other things being equal.

Through a dealer ? Hugely variable, depending on how much business they've had from you in the past, whether or not you exchange christmas cards etc.