The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

is this IQ150/Credo 50 pricing for real?

vjbelle

I own the Leaf 50 and SK60 and have not experienced any shifting issues. Granted I keep my shifting to about 10mm so I can't speak to shifting beyond that. I have also found that many times shifting vs panning is not always the best choice. 5 degrees of pan is equal to 10mm of shift and stitches together just as easily.

Victor

Paul2660

I own the Leaf 50 and SK60 and have not experienced any shifting issues. Granted I keep my shifting to about 10mm so I can't speak to shifting beyond that. I have also found that many times shifting vs panning is not always the best choice. 5 degrees of pan is equal to 10mm of shift and stitches together just as easily.

Victor
Thanks. I like to take the 60 up to 20mm on the 260 but I figure if I can get 15mm I can live. Such a huge IC hard to waste it. I agree that when allowed I will pan as that give the best all round solution and the 50 is easy to get nodal. But it still means being level and I can't always get there.

When I used the 60 on the Sony a7r with the DSLR2. I found I could get to around 18mm unless I was working with a pure blue sky as then the color cast was pretty harsh.

Paul