The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H2 AF problem ID 82:1

Zerimar

Hello,

I have a Hasselblad H2 that is giving me error ID 82:1. The mirror is stuck in the locked up position and will not come down. I've tried removing the back, prism, battery, tried different batteries, different viewfinders, and even different backs. It's still persisting. The camera will function only with mirror lockup (as its already locked up)

Really hoping I don't have to send it to jersey.. The last time they wanted $1650 to fix an aux shutter on it.

Zerimar

This is what they sent me for the curtain repair.. the curtain still goes across but is stuck open.. annoying to say the least.

jerome_m

They already exchanged the mirror drive unit during that repair. When was that and how many exposures did you take since the early repair? There should be some warranty on the repair (in Europe, typically 6 months), so you may be able to argue on these grounds.