The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Opinions: How does THIS compare against XF & IQ 350?

kdphotography

Thank you, Steve. I just knew that something was amiss in my life. Even as a certified gear slut, I never quite felt entirely fulfilled, even after buying a Sony. Now I know. I have a new calling in life---and this thread to thank. Who woulda thought? :rolleyes:;):grin:

Actually no... you guess wrong! The O/P is more related with the actual situation in the new & S/H market when considering the two options... (which -you've being a troll- cropped my comment by leaving deliberately one of the choices out).
Never the less, for one having the chance to own an H5X with a Cmos 200MS for near 25K is not a joke... especially if it is financed by trading some of the equipment he now owns... what surprised me most is with the other option I posted... where some are asking for an IQ-160 S/H back close to the price of a new H5D-50c Wi-Fi combination and for a P65+ a very good percentage of it...

I know this a forum full of P1 funboys where if one questions P1 pricing policy is considered a heresy and such conversations are obstructed by you and other trolls... but deliberately altering ones post only proves the situation... After all you don't have to participate in a conversation that is irrelevant to the O/P... it's not normal behavior to do so...
I assume that English is not your native language so I will do my best to try to give you the benefit of the doubt, however, it is pretty clear that you don't know what the meaning of "troll" is. Before you go casting a stone in your glass house, I suggest you take a good long look in the mirror first to get an idea of that which you are accusing others of being. You may not like what you see, but it is what it is. The fact that more than one person on two different forums sees what you are doing should indicate that your veiled comments aren't working. Perhaps your Sinar FANboyism is making you myopic? BTW, there are diopters for that, LOL.

You don't like Phase, you think they are overpriced, you have found a less expensive solution for your needs -- we get it, really, we do. Maybe you lost too much value on the resale of your back, or your life partner left you for a Phase shooter, or you can't afford one, or you're simply a Hater? At least that would explain your ineffective Phase bashing. BTW, if this is a forum of P1 FANboys, why are you here lurking under the bridge? Just sayin'

jagsiva

I know this a forum full of P1 funboys...
In fairness to all of us that have taken exception to this post (or more accurately, these type of posts that we are seeing more frequently), I'm sure you can dig up a post where we have bitched about P1. There are lots of things they can be better at, including price. But these posts are all in the context of getting fair use or value based on our expectations -- not simply to garner some group frenzy against P1.

I have my own set of issues with P1, or Canon, or Nikon, or Leica, or my wife...but it is not a religion or a cause for me to keep harping on the same nonsense. Objecting to what this post stands for should not make me a P1 fanboy. If anything, I'm a fanboy of GetDPI and keeping it free of the silliness seen far too often on other forums, where a post degrades into grade school banter within the first 3 or 4 responses.

synn

Relax guys.
Theodoros Dascalos is just a bit miffed that his trolling isn't getting the same traction here that it does at Lula.

We are genuinely sorry that a Phase One back ran over your puppy, Theo. We hope time will heal your wounds.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for keeping it rather civil.
Trolling will not be tolerated.
My ban button is ready at hand.
thanks
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I will piggyback on Bob's comment and add my compliments to the regular members of this forum for not only NOT rising to the bait, but also for polite and civil forum self-moderation. Thanks for your professionalism! :thumbup: