The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SK24XL and SK47XL Apodigitar with a CFV50-C

steflaurent974

Hi
I wonder if someone has already try this combo. I'm actually using a good'ol P25+, wish I still love ; but the liveview offered by CFV 50-C and the increase of resolution are very tempting.
I heard that this sensor doesn't perform very well with the Schneider, is that true ?
I use my back with the ALPA and the Hasselblad.

Nice sunday to everyone,

Stephane.

torger

Hi
I heard that this sensor doesn't perform very well with the Schneider, is that true ?
It will probably be tough with the 24XL.

The problem with saying something definite is that the issues are gradual and somewhat subject-dependent. There are issues with the 47XL too but it will depend on how much you shift and how much you care about those particular quality issues if you experience problems or not.

This means that you will get mixed reports, some say there are issues some say there are no issues at all. It's a bit like asking if a lens is sharp or not.

My best guess is that you will be satisfied with the 47XL performance, but not with the 24XL.

steflaurent974

Sorry for the late answer, and thank you for sharing your experience. This SK24XL will be difficult to put with the CFV-50c.
It works well for me with the P25+.