The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Editing Hasselblad files in LR

jmosier01

I've been experimenting with trying to "closely" match hasselblad files in LR with what I get in Phocus. What I've noticed recently is that the files seem to be a lot closer if you export from Phocus to DNG and import into LR rather then importing FFF files. I created the recommend settings Hasselblad posted for LR and setting the black point to 0 instead and pushing the contrast to +5 and the white point to about +15 gets me pretty much spot on with my Phocus profile. And any slight skin color imperfections seem to smooth out a touch more in LR then in Phocus. I catalog roughly 150-200 images from each session I do so it's a lot faster to edit in LR. I do capture in Phocus as it's rock solid for that. Just wanted to share this in case anyone was interested.

J

- - - Updated - - -

Also I shoot with an H3D-22 and an H3DII-39 for reference.

pixlight

I've been experimenting with trying to "closely" match hasselblad files in LR with what I get in Phocus. What I've noticed recently is that the files seem to be a lot closer if you export from Phocus to DNG and import into LR rather then importing FFF files. I created the recommend settings Hasselblad posted for LR and setting the black point to 0 instead and pushing the contrast to +5 and the white point to about +15 gets me pretty much spot on with my Phocus profile. And any slight skin color imperfections seem to smooth out a touch more in LR then in Phocus. I catalog roughly 150-200 images from each session I do so it's a lot faster to edit in LR. I do capture in Phocus as it's rock solid for that. Just wanted to share this in case anyone was interested.

Also I shoot with an H3D-22 and an H3DII-39 for reference.
Hi jmosier01
Can you point me in the direction where i can read about there recommended setting postet by hasselblad ?