The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

Peegeenyc

Just to say Phase delivered my IQ3-100 on Thursday. I picked it up yesterday.
Amazed at the speed of announcement (Sunday) to customer delivery (Thursday)

I upgraded because FF CMOS is something I have been waiting for, with its usable 100-800 ISO, and live view/ focus preview. The extra 25% of pixels is useful, but not the main factor.

Will begin working with the back more fully in the coming weeks.

jagsiva

That's a great first post:) Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to your images. Are you using it on an XF or tech cam?

Peegeenyc

Looking forward to your images. Are you using it on an XF or tech cam?
I have both, but use the Tech cam mostly.

Now I have to chase down a good HDMI solution for viewing. It's all very well having live view on the back for composition & focus check, but sometimes that can be a neck/eye strain to get to see.

Jeffrey

I have both, but use the Tech cam mostly.

Now I have to chase down a good HDMI solution for viewing. It's all very well having live view on the back for composition & focus check, but sometimes that can be a neck/eye strain to get to see.
My new back hasn't arrived yet. I purchased the SmallHD brand 5" hdmi monitor after hearing rave reviews about it from the guys at the pro department desk at my local camera store. I cannot wait to connect the gear together and start shooting! Good luck to you!

Steve Hendrix

My buddy ordered his from Capture Intergration but doesn't expect it until February.

Not if he was one of the first orders.

We received units this past week for our first client orders, and will recieve more this coming week.

Steve Hendrix
CI

Sharokin

Not if he was one of the first orders.

We received units this past week for our first client orders, and will recieve more this coming week.

Steve Hendrix
CI
He ordered about a week ago. He was buying local (Pacific North West) until I recommended you guys.

Steve Hendrix

He ordered about a week ago. He was buying local (Pacific North West) until I recommended you guys.

As you can imaging, orders came in fast and furious beginning the Sunday of the announcement, January 3. But even if your friend ordered last week, February begins in less than 2 weeks. Although I know it's maddening waiting. Thanks for the positive words, Sharokin.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration