Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    Just to say Phase delivered my IQ3-100 on Thursday. I picked it up yesterday.
    Amazed at the speed of announcement (Sunday) to customer delivery (Thursday)

    I upgraded because FF CMOS is something I have been waiting for, with its usable 100-800 ISO, and live view/ focus preview. The extra 25% of pixels is useful, but not the main factor.

    Will begin working with the back more fully in the coming weeks.
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    83

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    That's a great first post Welcome to the forum.

    Looking forward to your images. Are you using it on an XF or tech cam?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    My buddy ordered his from Capture Intergration but doesn't expect it until February.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by jagsiva View Post

    Looking forward to your images. Are you using it on an XF or tech cam?
    I have both, but use the Tech cam mostly.

    Now I have to chase down a good HDMI solution for viewing. It's all very well having live view on the back for composition & focus check, but sometimes that can be a neck/eye strain to get to see.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peegeenyc View Post
    I have both, but use the Tech cam mostly.

    Now I have to chase down a good HDMI solution for viewing. It's all very well having live view on the back for composition & focus check, but sometimes that can be a neck/eye strain to get to see.
    My new back hasn't arrived yet. I purchased the SmallHD brand 5" hdmi monitor after hearing rave reviews about it from the guys at the pro department desk at my local camera store. I cannot wait to connect the gear together and start shooting! Good luck to you!

  6. #6
    Senior Member DanielDuarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    That WAS FAST! I wonder if my professor at school will order one; he's shooting the IQ280.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Steve Hendrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharokin View Post
    My buddy ordered his from Capture Intergration but doesn't expect it until February.

    Not if he was one of the first orders.

    We received units this past week for our first client orders, and will recieve more this coming week.


    Steve Hendrix
    CI
    Steve Hendrix, Sales Manager, www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
    Digital Cam: Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Sinar Authorized Reseller
    TechCam: Alpa | Cambo | Arca Swiss | Sinar Authorized Reseller

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hendrix View Post
    Not if he was one of the first orders.

    We received units this past week for our first client orders, and will recieve more this coming week.


    Steve Hendrix
    CI
    He ordered about a week ago. He was buying local (Pacific North West) until I recommended you guys.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Steve Hendrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharokin View Post
    He ordered about a week ago. He was buying local (Pacific North West) until I recommended you guys.

    As you can imaging, orders came in fast and furious beginning the Sunday of the announcement, January 3. But even if your friend ordered last week, February begins in less than 2 weeks. Although I know it's maddening waiting. Thanks for the positive words, Sharokin.


    Steve Hendrix
    Capture Integration
    Steve Hendrix, Sales Manager, www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
    Digital Cam: Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Sinar Authorized Reseller
    TechCam: Alpa | Cambo | Arca Swiss | Sinar Authorized Reseller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •