The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where to buy Alpa Viewfinder

sun627

Found the DTG has the alpa viewfinder with the listing price of $1453. It is much cheaper than CI and Fotocare. However, DTG is not listed on the alpa website as the authorized dealer. Wondering if anyone had purchase alpa gears from DTG in the past. Any comment is highly appreciate!

stephengilbert

Is DTG Digital Transitions? If so, they're a reliable dealer.

Also, did you check with the retailers for a price or just look at websites? The dollar is up quite a bit against the Swiss franc, so prices might be better now.

vjbelle

I have an Alpa Viewfinder in like new condition that I will sell for $900.00. Send me a PM if interested.

Victor

sun627

Finally got the finder from vjbelle. The finder is in great condition. It is hard to distinguish from being a brand new. Thanks all for your kind advise and help!

Steve Hendrix

Found the DTG has the alpa viewfinder with the listing price of $1453. It is much cheaper than CI and Fotocare. However, DTG is not listed on the alpa website as the authorized dealer. Wondering if anyone had purchase alpa gears from DTG in the past. Any comment is highly appreciate!

For clarity, the referenced listing was not from Digital Transitions, but rather Digital Technology Group, based in Tampa, FL.

Neither is currently an Alpa authorized dealer.

DTG at one time was an Alpa dealer, but that was many years ago, and this listing is outdated (and that is also why the price displayed is lower, it's probably from 6 - 8 years ago, and has increased in recent years).

While we do list pricing for Alpa products on our website, I would advise contacting us directly for pricing, since we purchase directly from Alpa, and the Alpa pricing fluctuates with the currency conversion, which isn't always reflected on our website in real time.

Thanks,
Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration