The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

XF Self Timer w/ Exposure Bracketing?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hi Mat, I Love the XF, I have to say, it's probably the single best Phase One product I have owned. I had pretty much stopped using my DF then DF+ and moved to the tech camera, but over the last 5 years, I was getting lazy or tired of the workflow.
I agree with Paul. I'm less bothered by the tech workflow but I'm totally enamored with the XF in a way I never ever was with any DF/DF+ version. Whilst I like the flexibility of the CMOS sensor that I have, I wouldn't hesitate to use a high resolution CCD with this body as AF works and also on a tripod with decent viewfinders (waist & prism) you can live without the superior live view.

M

mjr

Thanks Graham, I am much less interested in live view, when I picked up the S 007 I was all excited about it but apart from testing it out first day, I simply didn't use it at all, even on the tripod, I guess I just prefer having the camera to my eye with that body, it is extremely good. I will be interested to see how the XF viewfinder is in comparison, if it's anywhere near as good then I will be very happy with the IQ260 on the back of it, I have some decisions to make for sure.

Cheers

Mat