Site Sponsors

Thread: Live View on IQ250 / IQ350 with Capture Pilot

Post Thanks / Like

Live View on IQ250 / IQ350 with Capture Pilot

Does anyone know if the live view functionality works real time with Capture Pilot on an iPad? Meaning - can you see the same live view image you see on an IQ250 / IQ350 real time on an iPad with Capture Pilot.

Tim Wier

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Live View on IQ250 / IQ350 with Capture Pilot

Yes, it actually works very well. Once the wifi has connected.

I will also add that that wifi seems to have GREATLY improved on the IQ100 over my past experiences with IQ260 and IQ250. So I am not sure if Phase made some changes in the IQ100 or not. Connection is fast, accurate no lag time, and the files load across quickly with no drops.

The 100% view is still a bit off, but I have gotten used to that now. It's just a bit soft on the retina screen even with respect Retina on.

Paul C

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Live View on IQ250 / IQ350 with Capture Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Paul2660 View Post
    Yes, it actually works very well. Once the wifi has connected.

I will also add that that wifi seems to have GREATLY improved on the IQ100 over my past experiences with IQ260 and IQ250. So I am not sure if Phase made some changes in the IQ100 or not. Connection is fast, accurate no lag time, and the files load across quickly with no drops.

The 100% view is still a bit off, but I have gotten used to that now. It's just a bit soft on the retina screen even with respect Retina on.

Paul C
    Thanks Paul,

Tim