Site Sponsors

Thread: Fujifilm Charger Search

Post Thanks / Like

Fujifilm Charger Search

Hi there. New to the site, but I'm running out of resources in finding a charge cable for my Fujifilm DBP digital back.

I've been on the lookout for this digital back for years and jumped at the opportunity to buy one used. I realized it didn't come with a charge cable but thought 'how hard could it be to replace one of those?' The plug in, however, seems fairly specialized. No where can I find a similar plug (picture posted below). I contacted Fuji Japan (as the back was only released there), and have contacted numerous rental houses to no avail.

Can anyone recognize this charge port so I could possibly rig up my own charger or point me in the direction of some helpful resources? I'm getting frustrated because I wanna go out and shoot with this thing!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000543.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	262.8 KB 
ID:	118429Name:  fig_10_01.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  15.6 KB

The lower picture is the only photo of the charger itself that I've been able to find.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fujifilm Charger Search

Probably a long shot, but have you tried contacting Bellamy Hunt (Japan Camera Hunter)? If nothing else, he might have a much better handle on possible Japanese sources for a replacement.

Post Thanks / Like

That looks pretty special. Round sockets always remind me of DIN audio or Midi connections, but I doubt it will fit in your case. If it would, finding a 6V source should be easier.

Post Thanks / Like

i must have a photographic memory was looking gat some cheap LED panels on amazon and thought the power input looked familiar on these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aputure-AL-...WMQ6XGTA37ZF1V

they are 16v so not what you require but that fitting is obviously in use. a competent electronics person should be able to cannibalise a lead to a power supply of the right amps/volts/wattage.
    never trust the opinion of anyone who lists a load of gear in their forum signature. Dealers do not email me asking to buy your products.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Try www.rakuten.co.jp
    It will help to know the part number of course.

Otherwise I could have a look here in Tokyo.

No promises though.