The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Linhof Techno

D

DougDolde

Just wondering how many of you are aware of this camera. I really like the fact that you can mount lenses on standard Technika lensboards and use bellows focusing...no expensive helical mounts.

Mounted on the Arca Cube would be quite the tool.

Now if I go postal on my credit card.....

http://www.linhofstudio.com/products/cameras/linhof/Techno.html

Last edited:

yaya

It is a very nice camera which gives you incredible control even with lenses as wide as the Rodenstock 23mm Digaron...

D

DougDolde

I checked with Jeff at Badger Graphic. He doesn't stock it but can order it. Cost is $2895 for the basic camera. Then you need a sliding back and/or adapter for your particular digital back. Seems pretty reasonable

rmueller

I "played" with one at photokina'08, it was a pre-production and according to the Linhof guy the only one they had by that time. It's a very light (and compact) camera, with the same exact adjustments known from the 679cs. I'm surprised about the price at Badger Graphics though, here in Germany the expected price is about 4200 Euro, delivery starting in the summer this year.

Regards,
Ralf

PeterA

I just wonder at how stable the whole thing will be with a sliding back and a digi back on it. How accurate and stable the focussing will be be in the field. But yeah good to see new twists on old games come through!