The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The great tripod & head thread!

minh0204

AS L60 Weight?

Question for all L60 (aka Minicube users): How much does it weigh? I'm looking at the Fliplock version to use with a 4x5 F-metric.

minh0204

AS L60 - friction

Some more newbie questions for the L60 (and P0 hybrid) owners - how do you set the friction/lock down the tilt angles? Is there a dial to set it, like on the Cube? My setup is about 3kgs but is quite front heavy.

beano_z

Re: AS L60 - friction

Some more newbie questions for the L60 (and P0 hybrid) owners - how do you set the friction/lock down the tilt angles? Is there a dial to set it, like on the Cube? My setup is about 3kgs but is quite front heavy.
The beauty of the L60 is that there is no friction lock, because of the design, the preset position is not held in place by a separate friction dial, which is both safe and convenient!

Don Libby

Thought I'd show a slightly different way to "shoot" from a tripod.6.5 Creedmoor, Stolle Atlas receiver, hand lapped barrel, Thunderbeast suspensor, Masterpiece Arms Chassis, Steiner 5-25x56 scope. Weighs 18 lbs unloaded. Sitting on top of a RRS tripod, Arca Swiss P0 head.

Attachments