The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase P65+ and Hartblei 45mm t/s Super Rotator

kdphotography

After reading several threads on the pre-production model of the Phase t/s lens (polished Hartblei) I thought many might be interested in seeing how well the original Hartblei would hold up to the P65+. Here are a couple of quick images shot with the Hartblei 45mm and P65+ from this last weekend's visit with Capture Integration in Carmel along the coast. Had a great time with Jack, Don, Chris, and others.....more to follow once I get the chance to sit down and recover....

Phase 645AF, Phase 65+, Hartblei 45mm t/s lens.

Pfeiffer Beach. 100 iso, 2 seconds and eh, I dunno, anywhere from f/16 to f/22.

I think the lens holds up pretty well. C1Pro. No other post processing except resizing it down a bit for posting here.

Last edited:

kdphotography

Carmel Mission. iso 50, 1/8 second at f/22. This is a blended focus stack of three images using CS4 with Don Libby's super laptop. :thumbup: We processed three images from the Carmel Mission----this was the reject.

I like the Hartblei. It is what it is. If you need more, a technical camera is the answer....

Last edited:

woodyspedden

Carmel Mission. iso 50, 1/8 second at f/22. This is a blended focus stack of three images using CS4 with Don Libby's super laptop. :thumbup: We processed three images from the Carmel Mission----this was the reject.

I like the Hartblei. It is what it is. If you need more, a technical camera is the answer....
YEA. I THINK THIS IS TRUE!

Tech cameras take care of all these issues but the price is expensive bodies, expensive lenses (a different set from your other MF options) and learning a new system for most of us. Not a bad choice but it is reality.

I have had my Hasselblad H3DII-39 for six months now and even given the surgery I had on my right hand I must admit i have yet to really learn how to shoot with it. I damn well intend to change that over the next few months however and I really look forward to it.

Woody Spedden