The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad X1D-50C Sample Images (Leaked)

MrSmith

Looking at who they are using to promote it with and the images it seems very much aimed at the wealthy instagrammer or wealthy amateur who doesn't want loads of geeky kit to lug around but wants to take nice pictures and have a nice leather case/strap.
I guess lens performance, range or adaptability will have a big bearing on take-up from those who have big MFD systems already but want a lighter package or those looking to move up a format

- - - Updated - - -

msadat

i like it, the question is who else is doing this? this could yet be another camera type segment.

hcubell

Looking at who they are using to promote it with and the images it seems very much aimed at the wealthy instagrammer or wealthy amateur who doesn't want loads of geeky kit to lug around but wants to take nice pictures and have a nice leather case/strap.
I guess lens performance, range or adaptability will have a big bearing on take-up from those who have big MFD systems already but want a lighter package or those looking to move up a format

- - - Updated - - -

They haven't even released the specs and no one (obviously, including you) has put it through its paces with the new lenses, yet you have already decided who this camera is for?
Can you start a spearate thread on this for those who are deeply disappointed that this new camera is NOT a joke yet still want to giggle together about the Stellar and Lunar? (And you KNOW who you are.)

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
I get a malware warning when I try to go to that site ... guess I’ll wait till tomorrow.

But based on the pictures it seems adaptors would be possible for most lenses. Heck, someone could probably figure out how to put tech lenses on it.

V

Vivek

I get a malware warning when I try to go to that site ... guess I’ll wait till tomorrow.

But based on the pictures it seems adaptors would be possible for most lenses. Heck, someone could probably figure out how to put tech lenses on it.
That is a problem with getdpi. Try clicking on the links in your own post/signature.

bab

so whats meaning of the part "let’s say I do have some knowledge about what this might be, and it’s at least twice as interesting as they promise"

MrSmith

They haven't even released the specs and no one (obviously, including you) has put it through its paces with the new lenses, yet you have already decided who this camera is for?
Can you start a spearate thread on this for those who are deeply disappointed that this new camera is NOT a joke yet still want to giggle together about the Stellar and Lunar? (And you KNOW who you are.)
Yes I have decided who it's for. : not for me.
I can start a new thread if you like but surely if you want to be the arbiter of its content it would be best for you to start it then you can step in and remove any posts you don't like? (Not sure if thread ownership works like that on this forum but you could always get a moderator to hold your hand.

BANKER1

Yes I have decided who it's for. : not for me.
I can start a new thread if you like but surely if you want to be the arbiter of its content it would be best for you to start it then you can step in and remove any posts you don't like? (Not sure if thread ownership works like that on this forum but you could always get a moderator to hold your hand.
Please guys, don't let this forum lower itself into the ranks of LuLa. Bashing Hasselblad is so unbecoming after so many years of it. After the Lunar, they got what they deserved. But, enough is enough. Give it a rest. If you have no interest in the new camera, then don't buy it.

Greg