Site Sponsors

Thread: Hasselblad X1D-50C Sample Images (Leaked)

Post Thanks / Like

Hasselblad X1D-50C Sample Images (Leaked)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad X1D-50C Sample Images (Leaked)

Looking at who they are using to promote it with and the images it seems very much aimed at the wealthy instagrammer or wealthy amateur who doesn't want loads of geeky kit to lug around but wants to take nice pictures and have a nice leather case/strap.
    I guess lens performance, range or adaptability will have a big bearing on take-up from those who have big MFD systems already but want a lighter package or those looking to move up a format

- - - Updated - - -

never trust the opinion of anyone who lists a load of gear in their forum signature. Dealers do not email me asking to buy your products.

Post Thanks / Like

Over on SAR there are pictures of the camera and two new lenses. By MF standards, the lenses seem "reasonably" priced.
    Dave

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i like it, the question is who else is doing this? this could yet be another camera type segment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Looking at who they are using to promote it with and the images it seems very much aimed at the wealthy instagrammer or wealthy amateur who doesn't want loads of geeky kit to lug around but wants to take nice pictures and have a nice leather case/strap.
    I guess lens performance, range or adaptability will have a big bearing on take-up from those who have big MFD systems already but want a lighter package or those looking to move up a format

- - - Updated - - -

They haven't even released the specs and no one (obviously, including you) has put it through its paces with the new lenses, yet you have already decided who this camera is for?
    Can you start a spearate thread on this for those who are deeply disappointed that this new camera is NOT a joke yet still want to giggle together about the Stellar and Lunar? (And you KNOW who you are.)
    hcubell
    www.howardcubell.com
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I get a malware warning when I try to go to that site ... guess I’ll wait till tomorrow.

But based on the pictures it seems adaptors would be possible for most lenses. Heck, someone could probably figure out how to put tech lenses on it.
    wayne
    My gallery

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Fox View Post
    I get a malware warning when I try to go to that site ... guess Iíll wait till tomorrow.

But based on the pictures it seems adaptors would be possible for most lenses. Heck, someone could probably figure out how to put tech lenses on it.
    That is a problem with getdpi. Try clicking on the links in your own post/signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

so whats meaning of the part "letís say I do have some knowledge about what this might be, and itís at least twice as interesting as they promise"

Post Thanks / Like

They haven't even released the specs and no one (obviously, including you) has put it through its paces with the new lenses, yet you have already decided who this camera is for?
    Can you start a spearate thread on this for those who are deeply disappointed that this new camera is NOT a joke yet still want to giggle together about the Stellar and Lunar? (And you KNOW who you are.)
    Yes I have decided who it's for. : not for me.
    I can start a new thread if you like but surely if you want to be the arbiter of its content it would be best for you to start it then you can step in and remove any posts you don't like? (Not sure if thread ownership works like that on this forum but you could always get a moderator to hold your hand.
    never trust the opinion of anyone who lists a load of gear in their forum signature. Dealers do not email me asking to buy your products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Yes I have decided who it's for. : not for me.
    I can start a new thread if you like but surely if you want to be the arbiter of its content it would be best for you to start it then you can step in and remove any posts you don't like? (Not sure if thread ownership works like that on this forum but you could always get a moderator to hold your hand.
    Please guys, don't let this forum lower itself into the ranks of LuLa. Bashing Hasselblad is so unbecoming after so many years of it. After the Lunar, they got what they deserved. But, enough is enough. Give it a rest. If you have no interest in the new camera, then don't buy it.

Greg
    Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MB100 View Post
    I find it more than interesting that the images are presented so poorly. Certainly the camera can do better than that....

Victor