The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone using Leica R Lenses on The S 006 Body with Adaptor

John_McMaster

Yes, there is only one adapter and due to the differences in register distance 280mm is about the shortest of use. Even then it does not focus to infinity without the use of a 1.4x APO converter. Leica can modify the focus, I have had my APO Module 1.4x focussing tube adapted, but they come back with lots of disclaimers ;-)

john

rollsman44

Yes, there is only one adapter and due to the differences in register distance 280mm is about the shortest of use. Even then it does not focus to infinity without the use of a 1.4x APO converter. Leica can modify the focus, I have had my APO Module 1.4x focussing tube adapted, but they come back with lots of disclaimers ;-)

john
Hi John, thank you. Can you tell me about the 645 Contax lenses with the S adaptor for the S 006 ? Just trying to find an alternate to Leica glass and still have excellent IQ. Thanks Dennis