Site Sponsors
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155

Thread: Where is the X1D ????

  1. #1151
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is the X1D ????

    Thank you for the info Steve, I really appreciate it

    I placed my 4116 order at Adorama in November
    and I am still waiting
    It's really discouraging for me not to have a clear estimation.
    I was told a while ago by the Adorama rep. that I am in the top on their list but that they don't have a date... Apparently the buyer (is that you?)said that it will be soon!
    I wondering what you mean with the term "soon" ....days,weeks or months away??

    Thank you
    Best regards
    Ettore
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
    A bit of info for those in the US

    X1D, H6D-50c & H6D-100c are in stock at dealers nationwide
    H lenses, XCD 45 & XCD 90 should also be in stock nationwide, XCD 30's are shipping, but slowly
    4116 units should be shipping again very soon.

    I hope this helps answer a few questions on product availability.

  2. #1152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5

    Re: Where is the X1D ????

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
    A bit of info for those in the US

    X1D, H6D-50c & H6D-100c are in stock at dealers nationwide
    H lenses, XCD 45 & XCD 90 should also be in stock nationwide, XCD 30's are shipping, but slowly
    4116 units should be shipping again very soon.

    I hope this helps answer a few questions on product availability.
    Steve,

    It would be great to know approximately when the XH lens adapter and X1D batteries will be available.

  3. #1153
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is the X1D ????

    Quote Originally Posted by BANKER1 View Post
    Steve,

    It would be great to know approximately when the XH lens adapter and X1D batteries will be available.
    I wish I had a better answer for everyone on the XH Adapter, however I do not have any firm time frame to give you.

    Regarding batteries in the US- this week we shipped a very large number of batteries to the dealer channel in the US.
    I know that in my territory, every dealer that I have was sent batteries this week.

    I will try to keep you up to date on the XH Adapter as I receive additional information.

  4. #1154
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is the X1D ????

    Quote Originally Posted by etto72 View Post
    Thank you for the info Steve, I really appreciate it

    I placed my 4116 order at Adorama in November
    and I am still waiting
    It's really discouraging for me not to have a clear estimation.
    I was told a while ago by the Adorama rep. that I am in the top on their list but that they don't have a date... Apparently the buyer (is that you?)said that it will be soon!
    I wondering what you mean with the term "soon" ....days,weeks or months away??

    Thank you
    Best regards
    Ettore
    Ettore,

    I am not a buyer, and cannot speak for what Adorama was told as they are not my dealer.

    I am told that we expect a small quantity of 4116 units this week in the US and that hopefully this will be the start of more "regular" deliveries on the 4116 model.

  5. #1155
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is the X1D ????

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
    Ettore,

    I am not a buyer, and cannot speak for what Adorama was told as they are not my dealer.

    I am told that we expect a small quantity of 4116 units this week in the US and that hopefully this will be the start of more "regular" deliveries on the 4116 model.
    Thanks again for your reply! Really kind of you
    Any reason why the 4116 model shipments are so limited compared to the siver one?
    Last edited by etto72; 1 Day Ago at 09:36.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •