The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Using Mirex TS with 67 Pentax lens

Jérôme.E

Hi guys,

I'm thinking to use the Mirex pentax 67 to Nikon adapter on a Nikon D810, first with the 55-100 zoom, that seems very good based on the reviews I've red. My primary interest is to have a tilt/shift lens for my architecture work but could be great for landscape too.
I've searched on the web but could not find anything helpful.

I would appreciate very much if some of you could give me feedbacks about this setup, or as I'm not used to Pentax 67 lenses any information about rendering, sharpness... on a Nikon body would be also much welcome.

Note: These thread is not about MF sensors, but as it is about MF lenses and some people here in the MF section use (or used) also Nikon D800, I think I could get more answer here. I would understand however moderators move it to the Nikon's one.

Thanks,

Jérôme

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

I have tested some Pentax lenses with my HCam Master TSII on my Sony A7rII. It probably was the 45/4 and the 90/2.8, both were OK.

The HCam Master TSII is based on the Mirex, but it is made for mirrorless systems.

Best regards
Erik

Hi guys,

I'm thinking to use the Mirex pentax 67 to Nikon adapter on a Nikon D810, first with the 55-100 zoom, that seems very good based on the reviews I've red. My primary interest is to have a tilt/shift lens for my architecture work but could be great for landscape too.
I've searched on the web but could not find anything helpful.

I would appreciate very much if some of you could give me feedbacks about this setup, or as I'm not used to Pentax 67 lenses any information about rendering, sharpness... on a Nikon body would be also much welcome.

Note: These thread is not about MF sensors, but as it is about MF lenses and some people here in the MF section use (or used) also Nikon D800, I think I could get more answer here. I would understand however moderators move it to the Nikon's one.

Thanks,

Jérôme

neil

I am also planing to use some Pentax 67 lens on a Mirex tilt shift canon fit adapter on a Hcam B1. The Mirex tilt shift adapter is quite expensive so first I was going to try a fixed adapter. Still waiting for it to arrive...

I plan to try the 45, 55, 75 and one of the super telephoto lens. I am also interested in the zoom lens you plan to use. Please let us know how the results are and the practicality of using the lens.

Some of the Pentax 67 lens get really good reviews and people are quite positive about using them.