The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tales By Light

Jamgolf

"Tales By Light", a six part documentary is now available on Netflix in 4K.
It is worth watching photographers Art Wolfe, Darren Jew, Krystle Wright, Richard I'Anson and Peter Eastway do their thing.

Happy Holidays !

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
finally some 4K video worth watching in 4k. Just glanced at a few minutes, can’t wait to sit down and watch them. they look terrific.

Just finished watching Art Wolfe’s episode in 4k on my new 65” Sony XBR. Stunning ... very cool. The 4k really does enhance the experience.

Last edited:

dchew

When this thread started I told myself I would watch it when I finally replace my 32", 80lb CRT tv circa 1994. Now, 1.5 years later, still no flat screen and I'm gonna be 2 episodes behind.

I'm pitiful.

Dave

finally some 4K video worth watching in 4k. Just glanced at a few minutes, can’t wait to sit down and watch them. they look terrific.

Just finished watching Art Wolfe’s episode in 4k on my new 65” Sony XBR. Stunning ... very cool. The 4k really does enhance the experience.

tcdeveau

Just finished up season 2 today. I really enjoy this show and there's some breathtaking imagery in it. I need to get a 4k TV myself at some point and rewatch!

Godfrey

I look forward to seeing it!

(I'm sure that it will look just fine on my 1080p television screen, or my iPad Pro 12.3 screen. No plans to buy a 4K display in the foreseeable future... :) )

G