The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One XF Grid Focussing Screen?

Just picked up an XF.

Is there a grid focussing screen available for the camera? Or can you use the same grid screen from the df+?

Just now finalizing firmware to work with the credo 80.

Thanks for any input.

Robb

So I am guessing no one else wants a grid focusing screen... maybe some do with 189 views.

I guess I will be the guinea pig to see if the screens are the same fit. I have the grid screen for the DF+ Still in the box. I think the center focus point (etched lines) will be different on the grid screen.

We'll see if they are interchangeable and if seeing the center point focusing area is difficult ...

Robb

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Masks are the same between DF/DF+ and XF. The XF standard mask has the new AF indicators but otherwise existing masks, such as the grid work just fine. (This is per Doug when I changed the mask in my XF earlier this year)