The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for a special cable from the H5D 200MS to Schneider – USB Interface

marcgysin

Hi a couple of months ago I bought the H5D 200MS in order to do multi shoot on my Cambo which has a Schneider Electronic Shutter, which is discontinued unfortunately.
In order to do multi shoot I had to buy the Schneider – USB Interface and now I need a specific cable which you could get from Hasselblad but according to my dealer in Switzerland they don't have it anymore :( The correct part I need is: Schneider USB interface Expose cable 1.5m #50300179. Maybe somebody does know a dealer which I might get it? That would be great. Thank you

Marc

B23

Hi Marc,

I have the same problem and have managed to source the parts. My only problem is that I do not know how to wire the pin's. The "Schnieder end" of the cable is a 4 -pin male connector. It would be great if someone with the cable could measure the wiring and post the information.

Jimmy / B23.dk