The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

historical prices for digital backs when announced

MedFormat

hello everyone
I am trying to do a google search but not finding anything useful.
Does anyone recalls was the original street price of the PhaseOne digital backs when those were released ?
I am interested in these specific backs for Hasselblad V-series camera:

- PhaseOne P30 (released 2005)
- PhaseOne P30+ (released 2007)

Please share whatever country or currency information, I will do the conversion myself.
Thank you in advance.

Jan

thank you, Jan.
I thought it was much higher...
Do you mind me asking : how reliable this figure? Was it for P30+ back only or for kit with body and lens?

Cheers.
The back only, it is a price I dug up from 2007 (when the + edition was released) and is not neccesarily the launch price but it comes relatively close. In general V system backs are hard to come by but it seems the 30/30+ series are the rarest of them all. I at least cannot recall ever seeing them on the used market.

MedFormat

The back only, it is a price I dug up from 2007 (when the + edition was released) and is not neccesarily the launch price but it comes relatively close. In general V system backs are hard to come by but it seems the 30/30+ series are the rarest of them all. I at least cannot recall ever seeing them on the used market.
Great! thanks a bunch!

algrove

This reminds me that there was a guy selling his B&W digital back perhaps 6 weeks ago and if I recall he was asking around US$10K.