The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

B23 - Full support for all old Imacon & Hasselblad backs, MS upgrade.

Iktinos

Not Available
I recently needed IR filter replacement for two of my MFDBs, one Imacon 132c and one Hasselblad CF-39MS. I contacted Hasselblad without much hope that I would find much help, but was taken by surprise on their response!

They addressed me to their main page where they provide a link for full support on their older equipment Hasselblad Ixpress camera back servicing - Hasselblad . B23 is the service that used to be the official Imacon/Hasselblad service in Denmark, before the company left all their premises abroad and moved everything to Sweden.

B23 service personnel includes people that where directly involved with the production of all Imacon and Hasselblad backs. In other words, they know the products better than anybody else.

Additionally, I was most impressed on the list of services and especially on the asking prices they charge. DIGITAL BACK – HASSELBLAD SERVICE Servicing includes even ability for one to upgrade his Imacon 132c or 96c to MULTISHOT 528C or 384c respectively!

How much for? you may ask. Its 800 Euros people! Unbelievable but you better believe it. It's only 800 Euros (used to cost 5500 Euros some 14 years ago) for one to have access in what should provide him the ultimate image quality in stills than everything else ever made!

Charles S

I recently needed IR filter replacement for two of my MFDBs, one Imacon 132c and one Hasselblad CF-39MS. I contacted Hasselblad without much hope that I would find much help, but was taken by surprise on their response!

They addressed me to their main page where they provide a link for full support on their older equipment Hasselblad Ixpress camera back servicing - Hasselblad . B23 is the service that used to be the official Imacon/Hasselblad service in Denmark, before the company left all their premises abroad and moved everything to Sweden.

B23 service personnel includes people that where directly involved with the production of all Imacon and Hasselblad backs. In other words, they know the products better than anybody else.

Additionally, I was most impressed on the list of services and especially on the asking prices they charge. DIGITAL BACK – HASSELBLAD SERVICE Servicing includes even ability for one to upgrade his Imacon 132c or 96c to MULTISHOT 528C or 384c respectively!

How much for? you may ask. Its 800 Euros people! Unbelievable but you better believe it. It's only 800 Euros (used to cost 5500 Euros some 14 years ago) for one to have access in what should provide him the ultimate image quality in stills than everything else ever made!
+1, I had the same experience. They revived my V96c back, which I have been using since as my main camera. Recommended !