The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase XF Camera Hyperfocal Tool

Smoothjazz

I wanted to mention that the recent webinar is now on YouTube for the Hyperfocal Tool on the Phase XF camera. This is really an amazingly useful tool for configuring your XF camera for maximum depth of field. The webinar is excellent, and explains the process in detail. I would say this tool is a must for all landscape photographers. Once you set it one time, it is permanently set for your specific lens- really a time saver in the long run for obtaining maximum sharpness.
Look for it on YouTube under "XF Camera System Hyperlocal Focus and Calibration"

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Really enjoyed the Phase One hardware webinars. Somehow missed these before but I think that Drew does a great job. Well worth spending a few hours to watch and contribute suggestions for future sessions.

:thumbs::thumbs: