The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

And here are the GFX adaptors....all 20 of them

Chris Giles

KIPON start to sell adapaters for FUJI GFX medium format camera-KIPON adapter

KIPON L/M-GFX
KIPON L/R-GFX
KIPON EF-GFX
KIPON NIKON G-GFX
KIPON EXAKTA-GFX
KIPON OM-GFX
KIPON MD-GFX
KIPON VISO-GFX
KIPON C/Y-GFX
KIPON M42-GFX
KIPON ROLLEI-GFX
KIPON P/K-GFX
KIPON FD-GFX
KIPON ALPA-GFX
KIPON CONTAREX-GFX
KIPON Hasselblad-GFX
KIPON Mamiya645-GFX
KIPON PENTAX67-GFX
KIPON PENTAX645-GFX
KIPON LPENTACON6-GFX

No mention of image circles. But, like, there ya go. :ROTFL:

2WK

Man i wish they could make an adapter for Mamiya 6/7 lenses. I would love to see how they render on digital.

algrove

Wonder if the Mamiya 645 adapter is made for old lenses or the newer Mamiya 645 mount lenses. Sadly, the Fotodoix is ONLY for old Mamiya 645 lenses.

Paul2660

Come on Novoflex, lets get some GFX to Nikkor adapters made, please. Maybe a modern Mamiya 645 one too.

Paul Caldwell

f6cvalkyrie

If the image circles are somehow compatible with the size of the sensor, my collection of vintage Nikkor, M42, C/Y, Pentax K, Exakta etc may get a new field of application ....

Have a nice weekend,
Rafael

CAMBOUSA

I have to eat my words from a previous thread. I was just given word that Cambo is announcing a new adaptor as well. I have attached a computer render, and will provide more information as I get it.

unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed.jpg
Based on the knowledge used in our other Canon lens adapters, Cambo has now created an adapter to enable the use of Canon lenses on the new Fujifilm GFX 50s camera.
This adapter is mounted directly to the GFX camera bayonet and it controls the aperture of Canon lenses electronically, by similar controls as on the ACB-CA and WRE-CA. Be aware that there is no further protocol to communicate with the GFX camera for setting aperture, auto focus or EXIF date from the lens.
It may be obvious that only Canon lenses that have a larger image circle, such as the T/S lenses, will have enough coverage for this sensor.

This combination makes it possible to use the new Fujifilm GFX camera with a 17mm (and 24mm) focal length that covers the full format of the Fuji's 33x44mm sensor !!
Depending on the composition you may still be able to use the T/S movements on the lens itselves, unobstructed.

CAMBOUSA

I should be getting my first of these adaptors in my hands tomorrow. Barring any customs SNAFUs anyway.

Patrick Collard

Can anyone offer advise on the procedure to operate the GFX with Fotodiox adapter and Hasselblad V Lenses?

The adapter attaches to the body and the lens to the adapter but the camera won't fire.

Any Thoughts?

Patrick

sog1927

What's everyone's experience with the quality of the Kipon adapters? Personally, I had a very bad experience with their Hasselblad V to Leica S adapter: the female bayonet was made of extremely soft metal and did not hold the lenses securely - there was maybe 1 mm or so of "wiggle" when the lenses were mounted.

Are they better quality now?