The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H6D trade-in program likely to end for H3D and older cameras by end Mar'17

rmueller

Hi,

i traded my old H3DII-31 for a H6D-50c which i will hopefully receive this week. My dealer here in Germany told
me that HB is likely to end the H6D trade-in program (see H6D Pricing & Trade-In Program - Hasselblad)
for H3D and older cameras by end of this month (Mar'17).

So if you're considering an upgrade of your H3D or older to H6D you probably should get in touch with your dealer.

Anyway, just a FYI.

Regards,
Ralf

masud

Anyone know where I can transact the trade-in to get the H6D-100c in the US? B&H told me that they are not participating in the trade-in program.
Thanks!

msadat

first u need to find out if the trade-in program is active still in usa. i traded up to hd6-50 via b&h (but they had no clue) contacted hasselblad directly and they arranged for the whole thing