The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One Fully Integrated Drones Solution DJI M600 / M600 PRO

RobbieAB

Hmmm... I wonder if it would be possible to configure that drone to fly autonomously. Reading the spec sheets, a 20km hop should be viable, and I can see a LOT of applications where that would be useful. Taking one straight from the P1 website, train track monitoring: release drone from one station, let it follow programmed flight path, collect at next station, change batteries, re-release...

yaya

DJI should have demanded a quid pro quo: you want our drones, open up Capture One.
?? Open to what?
DJI want to offer their drones to Phase One users and Phase One users want to use their cameras on DJI drones. So we developed the integration package. There are some resellers who sell both products which makes even more people happy. No need for "demands"...

BR

Yair

hcubell

?? Open to what?
DJI want to offer their drones to Phase One users and Phase One users want to use their cameras on DJI drones. So we developed the integration package. There are some resellers who sell both products which makes even more people happy. No need for "demands"...

BR

Yair
I was really kidding, but you ask: open to what? Seriously? You haven't noticed that there is large group of owners of Hasselblad, Fuji and Pentax medium format owners who would like to use Capture One for all of their files and are really angry that they can't?

yaya

I was really kidding, but you ask: open to what? Seriously? You haven't noticed that there is large group of owners of Hasselblad, Fuji and Pentax medium format owners who would like to use Capture One for all of their files and are really angry that they can't?
How large is "large"?

Christopher

Well there soon might me more GFX owners, who might buy capture One, than there are real phase ones users. However, phase one can do what they want. I certuwont pay a single dime for Capture One until all my cameras are supported.

There are other options which are getting better and better. So I will save the money and will use C1 only for my phase files and for everything else something else.