The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GFX adapter for Phase Lenses?

Paul2660

Hi Wayne.

Not yet. Still hoping Novoflex might try one.

You can adapt lenses like the 200 Mamiya APO with a Fotodiox adapter.

I would love to be able to use some of the P1 Schneider primes on the GFX.

Paul Caldwell

PSon

Anything out there yet to put Phase glass on a GFX?
I have not seen one and I am not surprised because there had never been a smart adapter built for the Phase One/Mamiya lens. I hope this will change soon for those who owns many expensive Phase One lens.

Last edited:

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
I hope someone tackles it. I bought the GFX as my backup system and when I need a light pack. it would be nice if I could use the Phase lenses on the GFX if my IQ back has a problem.

I did buy the Fuji adaptor for H lenses, and the hassle 210 seems to work well. Even with the 1.7x the results were pretty good.

PSon

I also use the Fuji GFX-50s like a digital back. It is my primarily CMOS backup sensor to the IQ3100. On its own right, it also offers a different path for lens creativity and a compact light weight CMOS sensor. Between these 2 versatile sensors, all my current diversed lens can be used creatively and in a backup protection mode just in case of sensor and camera failures. My remaining CCD sensors (not counting film magazines) act as my 3rd, 4th and 5th levels of protection and choice of creativity.