The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus 22 Imaging Module Issue

homeiss

So I haven't touched my Aptus 22 in over a year now and I just fired it up today and I'm having a lot of issues...

First off, if I try and turn it on with the CF card in the slot it just gives a black screen and never boots up, but the power light and fan comes on as if it's running. If I take the CF card out and start it, it boots up just fine.

When I try and format the CF card I get, "The imaging module cannot format the disk. The imaging module has encountered a problem."

When I try and change camera settings I get, "The imaging module cannot save the camera settings. The imaging module has encountered a problem."

Welp, this doesn't sound good does it...:banghead:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

homeiss

Seems like it was a CF card issue! I swear I tried my other CF card and it was doing the same thing but I formatted my other CF card and tried it again and now it's working. Not sure what happened to the other card but really glad it's working now!:thumbs: