The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kudos! Capture Integration!

dave.gt

Along with the posts relating the good news of service received from Hasselblad regarding the X1D lately, I want to add a thank you post for service received above and beyond the "norm" from our local photographic experts!. In early Spring, we decided to do a pro bono project for a select number of patients at the Rehabilitation Hospital. After much research, my boss, and darling bride, sent me on a mission to gear up for the business venture. I was referred to Capture Integration in Atlanta only a couple of miles from my childhood home. I met Steve Hendrix and he guided us through the MF /Hassie maze to allow me to understand the tools we needed and he worked with us until we finally picked up the necessary equipment in July. He was extremely professional and stand-up honest with his answers for the many questions I asked.

Over the last month, he was joined by Cam and Brad to help me understand the lighting equipment we rented for practice shoots prior to our outdoor on-location shoot at Lullwater. Hours and hours of practice showed both promise and failure while deciding on an appropriate light modifier. The shoot came quickly and went just as fast as our two hour schedule grew to more than four hours.

After many meetings and discussions at CI's office and seemingly endless questions from me, it paid off with a successful shoot! I got the look I wanted, with a style that I needed. The equipment was perfect with zero problems and the service and assistance from CI was first rate.

It is my pleasure to relate our experiences regarding such excellent sales, rental and assistance because MF equipment is expensive and so many people do not understand how or why MF can be a good business decision. The gear from CI was carefully selected because it fit into our 5-yr. business plan. Little did I expect that we also bought into a system as well as a resource team. While online purchases are attractive and necessary, our experiences with Capture Integration was amazing and they will continue to be our favorite resource for what we do!

Last edited:

f6cvalkyrie

Along with the posts relating the good news of service received from Hasselblad regarding the X1D lately, I want to add a thank you post for service received above and beyond the "norm" from our local photographic experts!. In early Spring, we decided to do a pro bono project for a select number of patients at the Emory Rehabilitation Hospital. After much research, my boss, and darling bride, sent me on a mission to gear up for the business venture. I was referred to Capture Integration in Atlanta only a couple of miles from my childhood home. I met Steve Hendrix and he guided us through the MF /Hassie maze to allow me to understand the tools we needed and he worked with us until we finally picked up the necessary equipment in July. He was extremely professional and stand-up honest with his answers for the many questions I asked.

Over the last month, he was joined by Cam and Brad to help me understand the lighting equipment we rented for practice shoots prior to our outdoor on-location shoot at Emory. Hours and hours of practice showed both promise and failure while deciding on an appropriate light modifier. The shoot came quickly and went just as fast as our two hour schedule grew to more than four hours.

After many meetings and discussions at CI's office and seemingly endless questions from me, it paid off with a successful shoot! I got the look I wanted, with a style that I needed. The equipment was perfect with zero problems and the service and assistance from CI was first rate.

It is my pleasure to relate our experiences regarding such excellent sales, rental and assistance because MF equipment is expensive and so many people do not understand how or why MF can be a good business decision. The gear from CI was carefully selected because it fit into our 5-yr. business plan. Little did I expect that we also bought into a system as well as a resource team. While online purchases are attractive and necessary, our experiences with Capture Integration was amazing and they will continue to be our favorite resource for what we do!
Dave, it's great to read such stories. We in Europe are not used to such service from our suppliers, unfortunately.
Do we get to see any pictures from the project ?

C U,
Rafael

dave.gt

Dave, it's great to read such stories. We in Europe are not used to such service from our suppliers, unfortunately.
Do we get to see any pictures from the project ?

C U,
Rafael
Ah, yes, of course, subject only to finishing editing, presentation and receipt of a model release form along with her wishes to have details and images released. As a writer, I will also be preparing a book for her about her life since she was married 16 years ago. A year after the happiest moment in her life, she suffered a stroke which left her in a devastating state of health. Unbelievably the last 15 years have seen her advance in recovery to a wonderful, flourishing, beautiful person who inspires everyone she meets.

The photo shoot title is "Metamorphosis"... it was truly a profound experience, :)...

jng

Dave,

Glad to hear that the shoot went well! And yes, the crew at CI is first rate. Glad that you found them to help support you on your project. Can't wait to see the results!

John

tjv

Knowledge and support like you describe is totally non-existent in my neck of the woods. Simply useless. Not hard to see why the traditional DMF players have lost market share in most places the world over.