The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Infrared Fun with Achromatic MF DB's

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
That's just a dirty sensor. Also hood/filter holder creeping in top right. I'm sure that it was just a quick edit/post with little or no PP.

tcdeveau

Does anyone have any idea how the Phase lenses (blue ring or non-blue ring) perform in IR? Any hotspot issues or things like that?

algrove

Today around Ridgway. Since the leaves are not great here as some mention due to a late May snowstorm which killed first growth leaves and having scond growth leaves looking more gray than any other color I have resorted to IR to salvage my trip.

Alpa STC, HR40, 093 filter

D&A

Forgot to clean up the dust.
That's the excuse I used as a teen when my Mom came to check up on how well I cleaned up the house. :ROTFL:

Would love to see more IR images from the Achromatic back.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

algrove

That's the excuse I used as a teen when my Mom came to check up on how well I cleaned up the house. :ROTFL:

Would love to see more IR images from the Achromatic back.

Dave (D&A)
Good one Dave

Since my eyesight is worse every day I must stop posting on the road from my MBP instead of using my 31" monitor at home

I use LV with IR images

algrove

Yesterday, trust most dust spots gone and it is in focus.
Alpa STC, 40 HR and 093 filter.

Volcanic Cloud Eruptions

Last edited:

algrove

OK Gerald, it seems the ball is again in my court.

STC, S-K 150, 093 filter, still not home but this MBP might have given me enough detail to clean this one up.

I used to have cows myself and could not pass this one up. During this photo the cowboys had a heifer get loose and she ran directly at me from 150 meters away down the fence line. Luckily, at the last second the herd dog cut the cows path off 5 meters in front of me. I was getting ready to jump the fence, but kept wondering what would happen if I jumped over the fence with the camera and tripod coming along with me.

After the event the dog came back to me and sat at my feet for many minutes and yes I thanked the doggie with much appreciated passion.

Last edited: