The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steven Friedman Artist Talk Washington DC Nov 14

stevenfr

I will be doing an artist talk in Washington DC at the Stand Out Photo Forum on Nov 14th. Hopefully, I will get to meet some of the people on the forum at this event. Hopefully, it is ok to post this event.

Attached info on my talk and link to the event

Steven will discuss his most recent work and the inspiration for creating his images. Steven will provide insight about his artistic approach, workflow, business and how he achieved success as a Fine Art photographer.

Washington, D.C. - Stand Out Photo Forum

D&A

Wow, schedule wise, I hope to make it. Looks like a interesting day of talks. Thanks for posting.

Dave (D&A)

dave.gt

Steven, this is really cool!

It is a little too far from Atlanta, but I would surely love to attend this event.

Best wishes from here, your work is wonderful and I can only try to imagine how much I could learn from this talk if I could participate!:thumbup:

Last edited:

stevenfr

Steven, this is really cool!

It is a but too far from Atlanta, but I would surely love to attend this event.

Best wishes from here, your work is wonderful and I can only try to imagine how much I could learn from this talk if I could participate!:thumbup:
Thanks Dave for your kind thoughts.