The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Firmware for H6D

cerett

Firmware 1.19.0 for Hasselblad H6D-50c and H6D-100c

The 1.19.0 release is a feature and maintenance release for the H6D cameras that adds new functionality: See User Guide version 1.6 for more detailed information.

New features:
• Support for CF Lens Adapter.
• Additional options for Custom Buttons.
• Possible to create folders on storage
media.
• Button lock function.
• Grid overlay can be toggled On/Off with
Display Button in Video Live View.
• New language: Swedish.

jduncan

Firmware 1.19.0 for Hasselblad H6D-50c and H6D-100c

The 1.19.0 release is a feature and maintenance release for the H6D cameras that adds new functionality: See User Guide version 1.6 for more detailed information.

New features:
• Support for CF Lens Adapter.
• Additional options for Custom Buttons.
media.
• Button lock function.
Display Button in Video Live View.
• New language: Swedish.

Thanks for sharing

bab

Thanks for sharing
Firmware 1.19 is released :)

New features:
• Support for CF Lens Adapter. this is nice for some not me but helps sell CF Adapters
• Additional options for Custom Buttons. Yes but still only 4 buttons to program and no profiles so its not really a new feature! To be able to also program two or more the the 6 button on the grip would have been a new feature. Without User Profiles you can have 1000 functions available to four buttons and it still wont be a benefit without challenges of resetting the buttons for every situation and then remembering to put them back.
the addition on user profiles needs to have the ablility to custom name them even if the naming can only be done in Phocus.

media. Yes you can create a new folder(s) but you must then capture to that folder only, so yes a new feature but its crippled.
• Button lock function. On my camera the WB button on grip has a lock symbol so ? whats new! My 5D had same.
Display Button in Video Live View. A new feature thirds grid Hurray
• New language: Swedish. MEH

Improvements compared to v1.17.0:
• •
Improved stability when doing quick On/ Off. This is true!
Incorrect aperture list in Phocus with HTS 1.5x xed. Ive not tried it yet but glad to see it.

Still missing from firmware for the last year and much needed.

Auto Bracketing in self timer mode, should finish brk seq w MU after pressing shutter once? PS not a patent issue most cameras made in the last ten years have this function.
Cant complete Auto Brk Seq with phone app Phocus and phone app Phocus exposure button works backwards when you press the button it should capture the image not when you let go.
User Profiles- must be able to name the profiles not just P1 etc.

RAW histogram by channel in Live View
Live View blinkies
Live view auto X zoom in manual focus assist.

Digital Distance Scale, digital lens distance read out
Programmable shutter speed and focus stacking auto capture by X and Y coordinates, otherwise known as Integrated step focusing.
Bracketing w continuous capture

WB correction
Auto white balance
Auto ISO

Spirit Level auto off customization function 2 more secs than it goes off now would work for me!
Self timer with auto bracket program. ( I know its redundant but maybe they will get confused and do it)
Actual Exposure in Live View

These are items that would benefit me I hope someone at Hasselblad has a chance to read this thread someone who can make these requests happen

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback, bab. The Hasselblad Product Managers were informed about your requests.

Best,
The Hasselblad team

Firmware 1.19 is released :)

New features:
• Support for CF Lens Adapter. this is nice for some not me but helps sell CF Adapters
• Additional options for Custom Buttons. Yes but still only 4 buttons to program and no profiles so its not really a new feature! To be able to also program two or more the the 6 button on the grip would have been a new feature. Without User Profiles you can have 1000 functions available to four buttons and it still wont be a benefit without challenges of resetting the buttons for every situation and then remembering to put them back.
the addition on user profiles needs to have the ablility to custom name them even if the naming can only be done in Phocus.

media. Yes you can create a new folder(s) but you must then capture to that folder only, so yes a new feature but its crippled.
• Button lock function. On my camera the WB button on grip has a lock symbol so ? whats new! My 5D had same.
Display Button in Video Live View. A new feature thirds grid Hurray
• New language: Swedish. MEH

Improvements compared to v1.17.0:
• •
Improved stability when doing quick On/ Off. This is true!
Incorrect aperture list in Phocus with HTS 1.5x xed. Ive not tried it yet but glad to see it.

Still missing from firmware for the last year and much needed.

Auto Bracketing in self timer mode, should finish brk seq w MU after pressing shutter once? PS not a patent issue most cameras made in the last ten years have this function.
Cant complete Auto Brk Seq with phone app Phocus and phone app Phocus exposure button works backwards when you press the button it should capture the image not when you let go.
User Profiles- must be able to name the profiles not just P1 etc.

RAW histogram by channel in Live View
Live View blinkies
Live view auto X zoom in manual focus assist.

Digital Distance Scale, digital lens distance read out
Programmable shutter speed and focus stacking auto capture by X and Y coordinates, otherwise known as Integrated step focusing.
Bracketing w continuous capture

WB correction
Auto white balance
Auto ISO

Spirit Level auto off customization function 2 more secs than it goes off now would work for me!
Self timer with auto bracket program. ( I know its redundant but maybe they will get confused and do it)
Actual Exposure in Live View

These are items that would benefit me I hope someone at Hasselblad has a chance to read this thread someone who can make these requests happen

dave.gt

Thank you for your feedback, bab. The Hasselblad Product Managers were informed about your requests.

Best,
The Hasselblad team
This is most impressive!!! Actually, it is amazing to see such a rapid response from any corporation these days concerning the comments of customers on a forum.

Thank you, Hasselblad!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: