The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

When Arca inspire Cambo... PCH NEW GEARHEAD

JohnBrew

compared to the d4 it looks unnessesarily complicated and bulky. I really like my d4, however something similar but lighter would be my preference.

archivue

i thinks, there's a market for a cube, but smaller !

Still, i highly recommend the D4... not cheap, but so nice !

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I have tried them all . I have an ARCA CUBE since many ages , in fact , the first model , an ARCA D4 , an ARCA P0 and two lovely self built miniCUBES (60mm)
. . . . . but I must say : nothing can beat the CUBE . NOTHING .

Jamgolf

Ever since getting KPS T5 (on Ken Doo's recommendation), my lust for cube has been cured.
Small unit, geared movements and a ballhead in one - whats not to like.

Steve Hendrix

and the D4.

I think that while this head may be a bit heftier than desired for some, it's worth considering that Cambo did not necessarily design the head exclusively for landscape use. For studio use, this could be an excellent addition to a studio stand. Cambo did not previously have a geared head in their lineup, and now they do have one. It makes sense that it might service multiple markets.

Steve Hendrix/CI