The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lee Filter Adapter Ring on Wine Country Filter Holder

I'm considering WCC Filter Holder for SK 75-150mm LS and few other lenses. I don't see WCC offers any 95mm filter adapter ring. Have anyone tried Lee Filter Adapter Rings on WCC Filter Holders?

Thanks,

Subrata

kdphotography

I doubt it would work.

Check in with Rod Clark. I don't know what the status is, but he was going to release a Wide Angle version of the Wine Country Filter Holder----which is probably what you'll need.

Ken

lance_schad

Workshop Member
I doubt it would work.

Check in with Rod Clark. I don't know what the status is, but he was going to release a Wide Angle version of the Wine Country Filter Holder----which is probably what you'll need.

Ken
86mm is the largest adapter ring that Wine Country Filter offers.

L

Udo

I'm considering WCC Filter Holder for SK 75-150mm LS and few other lenses. I don't see WCC offers any 95mm filter adapter ring. Have anyone tried Lee Filter Adapter Rings on WCC Filter Holders?

Thanks,

Subrata
Unfortunately the whole system is limited to 86mm as already mentioned, most likely the compromise to keep it as compact as possible. The LEE adapter rings do not fit. The WCC adapter rings are more like disks. Although limited in size the WCC system with its internal polarizing filters and filters kept in vaults is very convenient to use and gives a feeling of confidence.

Regards, Udo

tylerallenmohr

I'm in the same boat waiting for somebody to manufacturer a 95mm WA adapter ring. I was actually in touch with Rod Clark of WCC 3 weeks ago regarding this issue and he said they were working on a 95mm ring but it was not done yet and that he's let me know when it was.

~ Tyler

Wine Country Filter Holder - 95mm Adapter Ring is coming soon!

Got an email from Rod Clark.

They have designed 95mm adapter ring and on order.

Thanks,

Subrata