The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya RZ67 Pro II + digital back

Sabrejet

I have a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II and have been thinking of putting a digi back on it. The adapter plate, back and what else seems like the cost comes up to a nice, used, dedicated camera. For you that have made this conversion I would appreciate your ideas and thoughts on this. Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

citizin

I'm in the same Situation as you.

I've now gotan h4d, h3d, and an rz67 pro II. The cheapest adapter I've found to put the H back on the rz is >$1000.

I figure it's a case of supply and demand. I can see too many people out there wanting to do what I want to do.

Sabrejet

Citizin, Thank you for your reply. The only back I have found is a "V" mount. Is there any advantage to either one? Do you do your own scanning? Thank you

fotolli

Hi guys!

I am planning to sell my RZ System and do have two adapter plates.

One is the original Phase One Adapter to put Hasselblad V backs on the RZ and the second one is made by LEAF to put Hasselblad H mount backs on the RZ.

I also have different older digital backs, such as a Leaf Valeo 22wi in H-mount, an Imacon 528c Multishotback with h-mount and a Sinar Emotion 75 LV even with Mamiya RZ native mount or Mamiya AFD or Hasselblad H plates. It´s a neat 33 Megapixel back with Dalsa Sensor and the ability to swap adapters within a minute is really nice, too.

If interested, send me a pm.

Best,

Oliver

I'm in the same Situation as you.

I've now gotan h4d, h3d, and an rz67 pro II. The cheapest adapter I've found to put the H back on the rz is >$1000.

I figure it's a case of supply and demand. I can see too many people out there wanting to do what I want to do.

citizin

Hi guys!

I am planning to sell my RZ System and do have two adapter plates.

One is the original Phase One Adapter to put Hasselblad V backs on the RZ and the second one is made by LEAF to put Hasselblad H mount backs on the RZ.

I also have different older digital backs, such as a Leaf Valeo 22wi in H-mount, an Imacon 528c Multishotback with h-mount and a Sinar Emotion 75 LV even with Mamiya RZ native mount or Mamiya AFD or Hasselblad H plates. It´s a neat 33 Megapixel back with Dalsa Sensor and the ability to swap adapters within a minute is really nice, too.

If interested, send me a pm.

Best,

Oliver

I like the idea of it. I don't think I can justify the cost vs use I'd get of it just yet. Thank you for the offer!