The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any way to Set Up 3rd Party Lens on Fuji GFX 50 Shortcut

rollsman44

I am using a Manual Focus lens and a Fuji GF 45 lens on the GFX. I set up in the menu the 3rd party lens but I want to switch back and forth to the Fuji lens without going back in the menu and changing it back each time I switch lenses. Thank you

Paul2660

I am using a Manual Focus lens and a Fuji GF 45 lens on the GFX. I set up in the menu the 3rd party lens but I want to switch back and forth to the Fuji lens without going back in the menu and changing it back each time I switch lenses. Thank you
You should not have to go back to the menu.

Once you turn on the option to use non fuji lenses you can switch between a fuji lens like the 45mm and a non fuji lens with no need to go back to a menu setting.

Same as with a Fuji 35mm camera like the X-T2.

Paul Caldwell